Instructions & Requirements
- Choose your Smart Surf Bundle and send the activation code (see table) via SMS to 3434:
- Example 1: to activate the Smart Surf Month 3000 send "surfm3000" via SMS to 3434
- Example 2: to activate a 1 day bundle (continuous), send the activation code "surfd70" via SMS to 3434.
To stop the service, SMS "SURF STOP" to 3434.
Note: To stop the service successfully, please send the SMS command at least 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to the expiration time of the daily bundle.
You will receive an SMS requesting to confirm the data service you have just applied for. Send A to confirm the requested data plan and after confirmation you will receive an SMS with the message that your data plan has been charged. Immediately after this you will receive another SMS confirming that your data plan has been activated.
Check Balance and Expiration Date of Smart Surf Bundles:
SMS SURF VAL to 3434.
Before activating a Smart Surf Bundle, please take the following into consideration:
- A UTS 4G+ SIM card is required: you can visit any UTS Store to change your current SIM card for a 4G+ SIM card. This is free of charge.
- A compatible smartphone is required: double check if you have a smartphone device with the following frequencies: 2G: 900/1800 Mhz, 3G/4G: 850/2100 MHz, LTE: Band 3 (1800).
- Change the APN to PREMIUM on your device:
The APN setting on your device needs to be changed to the word “ premium” in order for the Smart Surf Bundles to work. These settings vary per device, but can often be found in Settings-> Mobile Network-> APN.
If you don’t have a smartphone with the right frequency, you can purchase a compatible smartphone at any UTS Store or UTS Authorized Distributor. Check available smartphones.
- The service is applicable for prepaid customers and can be activated anywhere on Curacao.
- Data in the Smart Surf Bundles can be used in Curaçao as well as in Chippieland.
- Calls to premium numbers (such as 0900 numbers) and messages sent to premium SMS services are charged at regular rate (not the reduced rate).
- Data usage will be charged per MB.
- When the data balance of the Smart Surf Bundle has been reached before the expiry date, you can choose to activate any desired data, voice or combo bundle.
- Smart Surf Bundles cannot be combined with Smart Combo Bundles, but can be combined with any Smart Talk Bundles or other voice service.