Instructions & Requirements
- Choose your bundle and send the activation code (see table) via SMS to 3434:
Example: To activate the 30 day combo bundle, send “combo30d” via SMS to 3434
- Confirmation message:
You will receive an SMS requesting to confirm the data service you have just applied for. Send A to confirm the requested data plan and after confirmation you will receive an SMS with the message that your data plan has been charged. Immediately after this you will receive another SMS confirming that your data plan has been activated.
- Stopping auto-renew:
To stop any combo bundle from auto-renewing send “combo stop” via SMS to 3434.
Note: To stop the service successfully, please send the SMS command at least 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to the expiration time of the daily bundle.
- Ran out of Data before the expiry date of your 30-day Combo Bundle?
Add 1000MB of Data to your Combo Bundle for Only ANG 10.00. Just SMS EXTRA DATA to 3434.
- Check balance and expiration date of Combo Bundles:
SMS COMBO VAL to 3434.
Before activating a Surf Bundle, please take the following into consideration:
- A UTS 4G+ SIM card is required:
you can visit any UTS Store to change your current SIM card for a 4G+ SIM card. This is free of charge.
- A compatible smartphone is required:
double check if you have a smartphone device with the following frequencies: 2G: 900/1800 Mhz, 3G/4G: 850/2100 MHz, LTE: Band 3 (1800).
- Change the APN to PREMIUM on your smartphone:
The APN setting on your smartphone needs to be changed to the word “ premium” in order for the Combo bundles to work. These settings vary per smartphone, but can often be found in Settings-> Mobile Network-> APN.
If you don’t have a smartphone with the right frequency, you can purchase a compatible smartphone at any UTS Store or UTS Authorized Distributor. Check available smartphones.
- The service is applicable for prepaid customers and can be activated anywhere on Curacao.
- The Combo Bundles are applicable to be used in homeland and they consist out of the following:
- Unlimited talk is for calls made to all Flow, UTS & Chippie numbers in homeland and to all Chippieland numbers.
- Unlimited SMS is applicable for SMS send to all local mobile numbers.
- Limited Data that can be used in homeland as well as in Chippieland.
- A Fair use policy is applicable on the unlimited minutes in the Combo Bundles. The fair use policy is set at 3000 minutes.