Thunderbird SMTP settings
These configuration settings will be also taken in consideration to older versions of outlook express.
- Open Thunderbird.
- Click ‘tools’ then select ‘account settings’.
- Click 'Outgoing Server (SMTP)' on the left.
- 'Outgoing Server (SMTP) Settings' window appears on the right
- In the field 'Server Name:' enter: wabi.onenet.an,
- Type port number: 25 or any available port number
- Check 'Use name and password', then enter 'SMTP User Name'
- Select 'TLS' under 'Use secure connection', and click ok.