Outlook Express SMTP settings
These configuration settings will be also taken in consideration to older versions of outlook express.
- Open Outlook express
- Click ‘tools’ then select ‘account’.
- Click on the ‘Mail’ tab then select your account name.
- Click on the ‘Properties’ button.
- In the following screen insert “wabi.onenet.an” in the ‘outgoing mail server (SMTP)’ field.
- Click on the ‘server’ tab.
- Change the 'Outgoing mail server (SMTP) to “wabi.onenet.an”.
- Tick the box next to 'My server requires authentication'.
- Click ok and finish.